Saturday, April 30, 2016

An Update at last


Hi there!

Where have I been?  Who knows?  Blink and it’s the end of April.  I can tell that it’s Spring though; it’s been snowing more often than not this month.

I have some stitching to show.  January was finished (in March) and now the whole set is done.

 

This series is from the book “Sand, Sea & Cross Stitch” by Anna Field.  April is mostly a pillow now too.  It’s been sewn, turned and displayed all month.  Just not stuffed and closed.

 

Like many (every?) other thing I start, I had visions of this one sewing itself while I wasn’t looking.  And like every other project I could show you, there has been some progress.

 

This is the Disney Opening Ceremony Poster by New York Needleworks (Etsy).

That’s all for now.  I just wanted to get this post in before another month got away from me.

Happy stitching World

6 comments:

  1. I love those squares - so cute! I've been looking at that book and you may have just persuaded me to buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be sorry (in my opinion). There are a lot of other things in there I want to stitch. Plus I saw someone else who has started these and is adapting the colors.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on all of the cute finishes. I have started the Disney one.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering the other day why I didn't do this on 14 count. But it wouldn't really be any quicker, just larger. :-)

      Delete
  3. Love the monthly charts and, like Justine, am also tempted! I await the arrival of the sewing fairy to make up my ornies too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your finish. The set looks amazing. Your new start looks and sounds very interesting. Can't wait to see your progress on it.

    ReplyDelete