Sunday, January 29, 2017

A Pretty Good Start


Stitching wise, the year is off to a good start.
 
 
 
My first finish – Summer Blackout by Heart in Hand.  The fabric is a piece of damask, slippery stuff.  The floss is some blue Threadworx.

Inspired to look for other things in my stash, I did this.

 

The chart is from a booklet called Fab ABC Chartbook that came with an issue of World of Cross Stitching.  The design is by Rhona Norrie.  The floss was included too.  Curious colors, but I really like the design.

 


And there’s progress on the camper kit.  I’m easily distracted, of course, or there would probably be more.  I’m a collector too, which is why I caved and bought the fourth kit in the set when I found it on sale. J

Here’s to more progress and finishes in February.

Happy stitching World

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your two finishes, they are very sweet. Great start on the camper kit too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the cute finishes and start Tiki. Thank you for the link to those charts. Just what I need, more stash. lol

    Linda

    ReplyDelete